Hello there. I am Redskin-26 and I have been editing here for a month or so. Before you look at my edits and time here and go to the Oppose column I would like to explain to you the reasons I should be granted adminship.
- The wiki is quite bare. To elaborate, you rarely see constant users around here and the admins seem to be MIA quite often (no offense of course). I think that it would be good to have someone more active (me) around to help out. While my edits don't show it, I am quite active around here, watching recent changes for vandalism all the time.
- Experience. While on this wiki I have not been an extremely frequent editor, I know what I am doing, if you check my history on the Call of Duty wiki and other wiki's I edit on I have a solid behavior record and I have a huge knowledge of Templates, Images etc.
I really hope you consider my nomination, I only mean well for this wiki. :)
- Support - User is active enough to be trusted with these abilities. BNK [E|T|C] 17:53, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - User Shows that he knows the Admin skills and promises to be very active. AnyGuy 07:47, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - User Shows that he would be very good. This is proof by all his wonderful edits and most constant fixing