I feel that I have shown a strong commitment to this wiki by starting a few articles, uploading a lot of pictures, creating or redoing templates, and logging on almost every day. I have a decent amount of Star Fox knowledge, and have access to all of the games except Command. I think I know the rules of this wiki. I have read this page and this page. I have favorited the latter for quick access. Therefore, I understand the responsibilities and abilities of an administrator. I know how they should be used, and I vow to never use those powers to abuse other users, or in any other inappropriate way. I have a strong hatred of vandalism and believe it only proves just how childish some people are. Those who engage in such activities should grow up. I would like to say that I will punish anyone who vandalizes this wiki but I don't really want to block anyone unless I really have to. I'd rather leave such things up to DarkSamus89 and Blue Ninjakoopa.
- It's been a few days, and I've finally decided to support this nomination. You've made valuable and constructive edits to the mainspace, and your behavior has improved. BNK [E|T|C] 18:58, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Finally, after giving this a lot of thought, I feel convinced you would do great job as an Admin. Congratulations, you have my vote! DarkSamus89 20:43, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I have mixed feelings about this. I do think that Arwingpedia needs more Admins/more Admin activity... but on the other hand, Admins have a LOT of resposibility. You want Admin powers to be able to change the CSS of the wiki's skin. There's a lot more to being an Admin than just the powers. This is a serious comitment, and one I would never accept would I be given the chance, as I have already made it on my own forum, Necrontyr Online. Are you sure you can handle it? Canis Shepalute 18:05, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
I cannot really oppose, because you seem to know what you're doing and your personality certainly is what I'd expect from an Admin. But cannot support either, because you've been here only for ~2 months and I generally think that is a bit little... + you don't have the rollback... AAARGH! Convince me of your abilities further, please :D As a side-note, why I usually am not online when you are, is because I don't live in U.S.A., so I'm online pretty much when you're sleeping :) DarkSamus89 09:32, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Wanna pass this soon BNK? I think two weeks is right about enough. And no more votes seem to be coming, so... DarkSamus89 17:20, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Has anyone else noticed that no one except me, you, BNK, and Canis Shepalute vote on anything? XSuperGamerTalk 20:19, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
- @BNK: All right, I was just wondering if you still remember this :D @XSuperGamer: Yeah, our active community is just the 4 of us... Such a shame no more people are interested... The way is towards the better though! DarkSamus89 06:04, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
I am definitely interested - and I am doing what I can to get rolling. I haven't posted any information: more or less a petition to get more concrete facts made clear (ie. solar system, timeline, ship scales, etc). I agree with you fellows that you are probably the main reason this wiki is held together and has such a large information base as it is. I personally have been trying to cross-reference it with other wikis/data bases of star fox and i find that this is the best of them all (apart from layout, which is fixable).
Far as you going "admin" i think you guys already are... Shanderson 17:14, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
It's Thursday, the first of April. But I can't think of a good reason to make me an Admin TODAY. How about tomorrow? End of school week. Beginning of spring break. Already a good day to celebrate. Why not make it even better? XSuperGamerTalk 19:39, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
PS: I also have a test in Chemistry (honors) and a quiz in computer apps II and English (honors) tomorrow. I don't really have that much time for Arwingpedia today.