Hi, I"d like to be an Admin here for the following reasons:
1) Do to certain personal upsets, most of the administrators have left the site, and now we are down to two. That limits the security for the site, which isn't good with all those childish vandals out there.
2) Over the summer, the remaining two weren't active, most likely on vacation, and Vandals have swarmed all over the site, creating duplicates, adding nonsense, and the like. This needs to stop.
3) I have handled Administrative rights before on 4 other wikis, I know the tools, and I know when I can smell vandalism lurking on the pages. I hope I won't have to block people if I have to, so I will leave two or three warnings if you do something against the rules, but knew nothing about the rules. However, deliberate vandalism and personal attacks will have you recieve one warning, and if you continue, you will recieve a three day ban. Continue your attacks and vandalism after your ban expires, I will make it a week. If you continue after that, I will make it two months. Finally, if you still continue to vandalize after that expires, you will recieve a permanent ban, no warnings. I have said my piece, so caution yourselves vandals.
4) I have browsed the wiki on numerous occasions, and I notice most pages are uncategorized. And I've noticed a little error with a certain table, which is being used as an infobox for most pages. The error it causes makes you unable to go to source mode, no changes are saved, and the only things it does change is add random space. And also, there have been numerous duplicates of certain pages. And there were unused photos. I have already browsed through all of the photos, and made every non-fanon photo used. Now, I am currently going through every page, adding categories, and removing those faulty tables and replacing some with certain custom infoboxes I have made. I have made 4 Infoboxes to be exact. I'm still not finished with the pages, and it will be quite some time.
So that's all I have to say here. AnyGuy 15:14, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Support - User claims to be experienced with the tools and shows that he will use them responsibly. He has my support. BNK [E|T|C] 18:29, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
- So when is it gonna be resolved? AnyGuy 00:45, September 3, 2011 (UTC)