Lylat, the large blue star,
and Solar, the small red star.
|Gravity:||between 40,000 and 2.7 billion G-force|
|Temperature:||between 6,000 and 7,600 K|
Lylat is one of the Lylat System's two suns, and the Lylat system's namesake. It resides in the middle of the Lylat system, and the planets, as well as Solar, orbit it. It is bigger than Solar, and apparently brighter and hotter as well, as even Andross didn't try to build ships that would get as near to it as Solar. Due to its size, the light on most of the planets in the system comes from the Lylat star.
- Despite its apparent size, it is yet to be seen on any official map of the Lylat system.
- Lylat may have appeared in the map of Star Fox 2.
- The yellow star seen behind Sauria on the map screen of Star Fox Adventures may also be Lylat.
- In Star Fox and Star Fox 2 Lylat take places in a binary system.
- as In Star Fox: Assault, in the Sargasso Space Station take place very close to Solar but there's no evidence about the second star as seen in Star Fox 2, there's no official statement yet.
|Celestial bodies in Star Fox series|
|Aparoid Homeworld | Aquas | Cerinia | Corneria | Eladard | Fichina | Fortuna | Katina | Kew | Macbeth | Papetoon | Sauria/Dinosaur Planet | Titania | Venom | Zoness|
|Lylat | Solar|
|Sector X | Sector Y | Sector Z|
|Astropolis | Area 6 | Beltino Orbital Gate | Bolse | Sargasso Hideout|
|Meteo | Out of this Dimension!/Warp Zone|