- August 24, 2015 - Star Fox Zero Release Date (Update)
- Star Fox Zero will release for North America and Europe on November 20th! The Star Fox Zero page is also updated with the new official boxart. Star Fox Zero will release in Australia, November 21, 2015.
- August 13, 2015 - (New) Game infobox!
- Hey everyone, we will replace the newest update about the new infobox with this about the new game infoboxes. The game pages now have the new infoboxes so check them out starting with the newest Star Fox game, Star Fox Zero!
- August 12, 2015 - Community Project #1 (Infoboxes)
- Hey everyone, the Star Fox Wikia pages will see changes soon as all the current infoboxes will be replaced or converted to the new Portable Infoboxes. What are they? Well, they are made to be mobile friendly when you go on to view it on your mobile devices. Plus it is a nice refreshing new look. Click the link to learn more about it. Link
- August 5, 2015 - Official Star Fox Zero Character Art
- Check out some official character art of the Star Fox team from Star Fox Zero at Nintendo Everything. Link
- July 14, 2015 - Star Fox Wikia Staff Change
- The Star Fox Wikia Staff has added a new member to the team so please welcome your new administrator, 1hs444.
- July 7, 2015 - Star Fox Wiki Twitter!
- The Star Fox Wiki now has a official twitter account. Check it out! twitter
- July 5, 2015 - Star Fox Zero News
- Check out a Wired interview with Platinum Games' Yugo Hayashi and Yusuke Hashimoto on Star Fox maybe finally justifying Wii U's controller. Link
- July 5, 2015 - Community Project
- Check out our first community project at the forums under the General Discussion board.
- June 25, 2015 - New Administrator!
- StarFox0 has successfully passed his request for adminship!
Star Fox Zero is an upcoming Wii U game, formally revealed at E3 2014. This title marks the first new installment in the Star Fox series since the release of Star Fox Command in 2006. Shigeru Miyamoto has said that this title borrowed ideas and assets from the development cycle unreleased Wii game, which will be realized with the potential of the Wii U GamePad. The version briefly shown at E3 2014 was still in a rough stage of development. Miyamoto wants "to bring this to the market very soon" and is aiming to release the game "within a year." (Read more...)
- Cash Her
Hi everyone, this is my first blog post here on this wiki so I hope I do great on it and it will be…Read more >
- ...that even though Slippy is one of the main engineers for the Arwing, he can not fly it very well?
- ...that Falco and Wolf are much faster than Fox in Star Fox: Assault's multiplayer, but in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, they are much slower?
- ...that Krystal is the youngest member of the Star Fox team?