- November 14, 2015 - Star Fox Zero Release Date
- The release of Star Fox Zero was revealed on Thursday's Nintendo Direct. Japan will get Star Fox Zero on April 21, 2016 while North America and Europe will get it on April 22, 2016.
- Novmber 4, 2015 - Star Fox Zero Teaster Site
- The Star Fox Zero teaser site is now open. You can now get your own official Star Fox Zero wallpapers there. Link
- November 1, 2015 - Message Wall Feature Enabled
- Arwingpedia, the official Star Fox Wiki, has now updated its message system between users on this wiki from the user talk pages to the Message Wall. We hope everyone in this wiki will like this new feature enabled and help continue to grow this wiki as the #1 wiki for information of the Star Fox series.
- September 30, 2015 - Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U DLC
- With the recent Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U DLC released today, you can now get the Fox hat and Fox Outfit for the Mii Gunner only that is part of the fourth wave of Mii outfits. Here are the price listed below for each version or both.
- 3DS - $0.75
- Wii U - $0.75
- 3DS/Wii U - $1.15
- September 18, 2015 - Star Fox Zero Delayed to 2016
- Hey everyone, it has been confirmed that Star Fox Zero will be delayed and the release date for all regions is now Q1 2016. Please stay tuned for more updates about its new release date.
- August 24, 2015 - Star Fox Zero Release Date (Update)
- Star Fox Zero will release for North America and Europe on November 20th! The Star Fox Zero page is also updated with the new official boxart. Star Fox Zero will release in Australia, November 21, 2015.
- August 13, 2015 - (New) Game infobox!
- Hey everyone, we will replace the newest update about the new infobox with this about the new game infoboxes. The game pages now have the new infoboxes so check them out starting with the newest Star Fox game, Star Fox Zero!
- August 12, 2015 - Community Project #1 (Infoboxes)
- Hey everyone, the Star Fox Wikia pages will see changes soon as all the current infoboxes will be replaced or converted to the new Portable Infoboxes. What are they? Well, they are made to be mobile friendly when you go on to view it on your mobile devices. Plus it is a nice refreshing new look. Click the link to learn more about it. Link
- August 5, 2015 - Official Star Fox Zero Character Art
- Check out some official character art of the Star Fox team from Star Fox Zero at Nintendo Everything. Link
- July 14, 2015 - Star Fox Wikia Staff Change
- The Star Fox Wikia Staff has added a new member to the team so please welcome your new administrator, 1hs444.
- July 7, 2015 - Star Fox Wiki Twitter!
- The Star Fox Wiki now has a official twitter account. Check it out! twitter
- July 5, 2015 - Star Fox Zero News
- Check out a Wired interview with Platinum Games' Yugo Hayashi and Yusuke Hashimoto on Star Fox maybe finally justifying Wii U's controller. Link
- July 5, 2015 - Community Project
- Check out our first community project at the forums under the General Discussion board.
- June 25, 2015 - New Administrator!
- StarFox0 has successfully passed his request for adminship!
The Lylat System (ライラット系, Rairatto-Kei) also known as the Lylatian System or Cornerian star system is a star system located in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, consisting of the large blue giant Lylat. The system contains three minor nebulae and at least twelve planets, several within the habitable life zone of Lylat.
The most habitable planet in the system is Corneria, the fourth planet from Lylat. The inhabitants of Corneria have since expanded and colonized most of the system, establishing industrial zones and military bases on several of the less-habitable planets. (Read more...)
Awaiting the now delayed upcoming Star Fox Zero title coming in Q1 2016, and first original title s…Read more >
Hello back once again to the latest installment of 1hs444's user blog! In this episode, we're talk…Read more >
- Even though Slippy is one of the main engineers for the Arwing, he can not fly it very well.
- Falco and Wolf are much faster than Fox in Star Fox: Assault's multiplayer, but in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, they are much slower.
- Krystal is the youngest member of the Star Fox team.
- Star Fox launched the Super FX chip.
- You can only truly “Do a barrel roll!” in Star Fox: Assault.