The Queen CloudRunner is the leader of the CloudRunner Tribe and the GateKeeper to the CloudRunner Fortress who appears in Star Fox Adventures. Her leadership over the tribe with the abscence of a King suggests the CloudRunners are a matriarch society.
Plight of Sauria
Tricky and the Queen
The CloudRunner Tribe and the EarthWalker Tribe don't like each other, and as a result, Tricky refuses to help Fox during the events of CloudRunner Fortress. Tricky's first reaction when he saw the Queen was: "Shoo, Shoo,!! Go away CloudRunner, get away!!" and when Fox asks Peppy to get his Arwing ready to go to the CloudRunner Fortress, Tricky says: There's no way I'm going up to her Fortress!
Rescue on CloudRunner Fortress
After Fox releases her, she opens the Gateway to the CloudRunner Fortress, leading Fox to the next SpellStone. When she and Fox arrive, she tells Fox to meet her inside the Fortress, while Fox has to solve a puzzle to gain access. When Fox finally enters, he finds that General Scales has captured her, and is interrogating her with brute force. After she claims that Fox will find Scales, Scales throws her to his SharpClaws and demands to attack her. This makes Fox angry, and he decides to attack Scales. This causes Fox and the Queen to get captured by the SharpClaw Tribe.
When Fox escapes, he finds the Queen caged again in a giant bird cage. Fox releases her by opening two staff switches. Then the Queen asks Fox to find her five children using the CloudRunner Flute, before they are scared away from the Fortress forever. When Fox Reunites the family, the Queen and her children unlock the cage to allow Fox get to the hiding place of Scales. When Fox returns from facing Scales' SharpClaw, the Queen thanked Fox along with other CoudRunners to his Arwing.
The Queen CloudRunner's fate during the Aparoid Invasion of Sauria is unknown but Peppy Hare reflected that the Cloud tribe is extremely proud, meaning they would have fought and suffered casualties. With the Aparoid Queen slain, the Planet was saved by the Star Fox Team.
The Queen CloudRunner is a pterosaur. She wears a purple dress and a golden crown.
QUEEN CLOUDRUNNER - Leader of the CloudRunner Tribe
The Queen CloudRunner's dialouge was performed by Louise Tilston.
- The sounds of the Queen's crying can be heard when wandering around Cape Claw and the cage in Cloudrunner Fortress.
- Queen Cloudrunner bares a huge resemblance to none other than Kazooie, the loud-beaked Breegull in Rare's N64 platformer Banjo-Kazooie. Also, her colour scheme is red and yellow like Kazooie's feathers and her robes are blue, like Banjo's pack where Kazooie tends to be found.
- Coincidentally, she also ended up locked in a prison cell at a coastal area, similar to Kazooie in Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge.
- In the original Dinosaur Planet, the Queen Cloudrunner was actually killed upon her encounter with General Scales.
- In Star Fox Adventures, the Queen Cloudrunner has children (that Fox must save), which could prove evidence of an unknown King Cloudrunner (her husband) that did not make an appearance in the game. Possible theories from this instance include the King being killed, captured, or being sent into exile (more likely than not caused by General Scales) or there was never a King and that the Queen's children may have been adopted.
|Royalty||Tricky • King EarthWalker • Queen EarthWalker • Queen CloudRunner • The sons of the CloudRunner Queen • Garunda Te • Belina Te • General Scales • King RedEye • Chief LightFoot • Krazoa God|
|Inhabitants||WarpStone • ShopKeeper • Gradabug • MuscleFoot • Krazoa Spirits|
|Tribes||ThornTail • EarthWalker • CloudRunner • HighTop • SnowHorn • SharpClaw • BribeClaw • RedEye • LightFoot • FireCrawler • ShadowHunter • Krazoa|
|Monsters||Galdon • Drakor • Kalda Chom|
|Technology||Sentry • Sentinel|
|Other||EggSnatcher • Snipluk • Snaplak • Kooshy • Bloop • PopTop • Brain Squid • Peeper • FireBat|