Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Throw me 20 Scarabs and I'll give you a Cheat Token!”
- —Creature in Well
Scarab Wells are (hence their name) wells which appear in Star Fox Adventures as means of getting a hold of certain cheats, which are unlocked by purchasing tokens for 20 scarabs when you find a secret well. Once you have a token, take it to the maze that the WarpStone lets you play in. The maze is pretty tricky, but with enough exploration you'll find another well. Use the C-stick to locate the token in your inventory and drop it into the well. If you did everything right it will say "cheat activated". Unfortunately, it doesn't tell you exactly what the cheat is, so you have to surf out to the front menu and go to Options. There you will find something new opened up.
TOKEN WELL - Throw in Scarabs to get the Token
Here are the cheats and messages you can unlock:
- Display End Credits -- It will roll the staff credits, but not the ending of the game.
- Music Test -- Allows you to listen to music from the game.
- Special Message -- About the enemy.
- Set Language to Dinosaur -- Turn the language of the game to dinosaur.
- Special Message -- About your future.
- Sepia Mode -- Makes the game look old-timey (black and white).
- Special Message -- A voice from the past.
- Special Message -- Another message about the future.
- Ice Mountain: Find the cannon. Bomb the wall nearby to reveal the well inside. Pay your scarabs to get a token.
- SnowHorn Wastes: Swim to the end of the river to find the well.
- Moon Mountain Pass: Plant a Moon Seed in front of the second Krazoa shrine.
- LightFoot Village: Become a member of the Lightfoot tribe. When you run across a distressed mother who says her children are underground, help her out by finding them. Once you get them back to her, she'll help you find the well.
- Cape Claw: Use the Portal Device to take control of the cannon and shoot at the platforms near the starting point. Explore the holes you created to find the well.
- Volcano Force Point: Take Moon Seeds back to the Temple (after snagging the third Spell Stone). Drop down next to the second gate and plant the Moon Seed, and use it to get to the well.
- Ocean Force Point: Take the Portal Device to the temple (after getting the fourth Stone). Go past the elecrified floor to the portal door, through which you will find the well.
- ThornTail Store: In the main lobby where you see Shabunga.