|We need your help, users! This article/section is a stub, meaning there is little information to fill its contents and needs more information to expand it upon. If you know any information taken from gameplay or strategy guides, you can help Arwingpedia's article by expanding it. Referenced sources are appreciated. Hurry users!|
Sensor Bombs are proximity mine-type explosives that are available in Star Fox: Assault.
To plant one on the ground use the R or A button. Once planted, the mine will spin and hover above the ground, its red light will glow, and it will release motion sensitive waves. Anyone within the radius of the waves will be bombed. The bomb "leaps" up an instant before it explodes.
Official Site description
- “Sensor Bomb: Motion-triggered explosive. May also be detonated by arms fire.”
- —Sensor Bomb description on the official site.
Instruction Booklet description
- “Sensor Bomb: Place these bombs with the fire button then wait for something to pass close by and set them off.”
- —Star Fox: Assault; Instruction Booklet
- A similar item is called the Motion Sensor Bomb and it appears in the Super Smash Bros. series with similar functions.
- Star Fox: Assault; Instruction Booklet
|Guns||Blaster • Demon Launcher • Demon Sniper Rifle • Gatling Gun • Homing Launcher • Machine Gun • Missile Launcher • Plasma Cannon • Sniper Rifle|
|Explosives||Cluster Bomb • Fireburst Pod • Grenade • Sensor Bomb • Smart Bomb • Torpedo • Self-destruct program|
|Lasers||Arc/Curve • Hyper • Plasma • Single • Twin • Zapper|
|Reticle Locks||Charge • Multi Lock • Single Lock • Wide Lock|
|Other||Krystal's Staff • Booster Pack|