|We need your help, users! This article/section is a stub, meaning there is little information to fill its contents and needs more information to expand it upon. If you know any information taken from gameplay or strategy guides, you can help Arwingpedia's article by expanding it. Referenced sources are appreciated. Hurry users!|
|This page is currently undergoing maintenance. This may be due to out of date information or new information detailing from an upcoming or newly released game. Therefore, please excuse its incomplete and informal current state.|
|This page or some/one of its sections may require clean-up, or is in need of new information due to the release of an upcoming game. If you would like to help, try editing the page to fix any grammar mistakes or false information.|
The list of in-game script and quotes of Star Fox 2.
- Andross: I have returned! I shall make the Cornerians suffer! Inhabitants of Corneria–you shall fear my vengeance. I will demonstrate my awesome power on all of Lylat!
- General Pepper: Star Fox team–do you read me? I have terrible news. Our sworn enemy, the fiend Andross, is alive! Even as we speak, he is launching an assault on Corneria. The Battle Carriers and attack forces of Andross are now advancing on Corneria. Enemy bases have been established on overrun planets. Planetary missiles will be fired from these enemy bases. Once again, we must ask you for your assistance, Star Fox. Corneria will survive if it sustains minor damage, but if damage reaches 100 percent, it is all over. Engage the forces of Andross while at the same time keeping damage to Corneria at the lowest level possible. Good Luck!
- Manual: (Easy Only) Select a destination by moving the cursor, then press B. To engage the enemy, land on planets and intercept ships. Switch positions with your wing man by pressing SELECT. Return to your Mothership to warp to any free planet.
Andross: (voiced) I control the Lylat System!
Wing Man: (if available) Continue as wing man? ("Yes" or "No")
General Pepper's Map Descriptions
- You must infiltrate the enemy base and annihilate it.
- Fly into the Battle Carrier and destroy its energy core.
- This is our Satellite Defense Platform. It protects Corneria.
- Your Mothership. Use the ship to power up shield and warp.
Manual: (selecting Mothership) Warp via your Mothership? ("Yes" or "No") Place the cursor on your destination and press B.
Fox: Don't forget to press Y to fire your boosters!
Miyu: If you want to speed up, use Y.
Miyu: (enemy fleeing) They are escaping! Catch the enemy by pressing Y!
Fox: Remember, press SELECT in order to transform.
Fox: (carrier destroyed) Okay! We took it out! Now our job is easier.
Miyu: (carrier destroyed) Destroying the carrier destroys the fighters, too!
General Pepper: (carrier destroyed) Good show! Now we can expect fewer attacks.
General Pepper: Warning! Planetary missile headed for Corneria!
Miyu: Yow! Corneria's been targeted by a missile!
General Pepper: (taking damage) We have been hit by a planetary missile!
General Pepper: The defense system destroyed an enemy target.
Pigma: I'm Pigma of the Star Wolf wing! Behold my talent!
Pigma: Andross paid me well. This will be an easy job!
Pigma: (half shield) You're not bad–for an amateur!
Pigma: (defeated) Unbelievable! I must be getting old or something!
Leon: Ha! Leon of the Star Wolf wing is now here!
Leon: Cap'n Wolf has ordered me to crush you.
Leon: (half shield) Ho, ho! You have some skills, but I will not lose!
Leon: (defeated) Yikes! Cap'n Wolf is gonna have to deal with you!
Andross: (map partially cleared) It appears a puny pet rat is running about...how cute!
Andross: (sending Mirage Dragon) Go play with your pet. Just play nice...Gwah ha ha!