new logo Edit
nice job on the logo. Yeah, the one i made wasn't too good. Oh well. Also, someone please help me in designing and implementing the background for this wiki. Dude984 [Communications]-[Contributions] 22:32, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
ROLL CALL Edit
Please insert your name below and list what your qualifications are for this wiki, what you would like to contibute, and how often you think you'll be on. Also a comment would be nice.
- I'm the creator and god of this wiki
- I hope to lead a team of wikipedians in a quest to create the best damn star fox database out there.
- Looking at my schedule, i won't be on often. maybe once a week.
- Since i've been busy with AP classes and three other wikis, i've kinda let this go to waste not anymore. I hope to set up an administration group to take over responsibilities. I would act as a guide or consultant to this group, and they would actually run the site. They would have my full support and I hope i would have theirs too.
- I'm the second bueracrat of this wiki. My powers are only below Dudes.
- I'll be patrolling this wiki, looking out for vandals.
- I'm a user on other wiki's. Check out my page for more info on me.
Star Fox Fanon Wiki Edit
Hello, Greeting, Hola, ect. I just created the Star Fox Fan Fiction Wiki (SFFF) I'm inviting anyone who whould like to come to are meeting
Main page layout update Edit
Hullo! I am Kirkburn, your friendly local Wikia Gaming Helper!
Hopefully you have read about the skin and ad changes at Wikia's New Style on Central Wikia. If not, I hope you'll have a look.
One of the changes is a block of two ads on each main page. It's possible that they won't always show up, but to ensure your main page continues to work properly when they do, you need to update your main page column formatting code with new column tags.
I have drafted a main page using the new tags on User:Kirkburn/Dev which I hope you can take a look at - feel free to make a copy and edit it. Though the layout may seem restrictive at first, there really is a fair amount you can do with them - for example see these customized main pages - Muppet Wiki, WoWWiki, FFXIclopedia. You may want to chat with your wiki community about what direction to take with a new main page.
If you encounter any problems with the new tags, please let us know.
- Morning! I'd love to get the new layout (User:Kirkburn/Dev) live by the end of the week - are there any concerns or suggestions for improvements? Kirkburn (talk) 13:21, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
I've put the new layout live. I didn't incorporate most of the later updates, because they confuse me. They caused double boxes, an erroneous ToC and replaced the contents with a youtube video. I would also advise against the protection of the page. There was no vandalism occuring, and there was no need to protect it - especially in the state it was in. Kirkburn (talk) 11:50, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
Arwingpedia? WTF Edit
Why does the sidebar say arwingpedia? This is the star fox wiki,even the url says so. It's more than just about the vehicles. - Gargomon251 00:07, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
Came and Went... Edit
Could you change the Incoming Transmission that appears on the Main Page more often? Say...once a fortnight? Or perhaps I'd be allowed to change it? I'm pretty sure that a lot of the regulars would love to be greeted with the aesthetics of a new quote every now and then, instead of the same line which hasn't changed in months. I hope you consider the idea of putting something new on a Wiki, and would be extremely grateful if fresh lines were put up (even more so if you permit me). Thank you (and I apologize if I seem at all hostile).
Oneluckydog 00:06, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- Don't fuck with anything other than the transmission. 03:25, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- I understand that you don't trust me that much, but I promise not to touch anything other than the transmission. Oneluckydog 22:05, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
If I think of interesting trivia related to the series that can be verified, can I add it to the Main Page? How many trivia bits can appear there before old ones get deleted? Dogman15 01:48, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
What happened to the "news" section? Did it ever exist? Edit
If there was a news section, I'd add this information: Nintendo has renewed their claim on the domain name "starfox.com" http://whois.domaintools.com/starfox.com
And some Turkish Nintendo news site says Star Fox: Battle for Corneria will be revealed in the next Nintendo Power. http://www.nintendocu.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1250871116&archive=&start_from=&ucat=3
If you go to other sites like Wikipedia's "Star Fox (series)" article or Digg.com, you'll see more evidence of this game. However, it all originates from those two links there.
Redo the main page. Use a map of the Lylat system. Put all the planets orbiting around Lylat and Solar. Have the planets each link to their corresponding pages. Give the wiki a black background or a starry background. Use a map like the one I made (look on my user page.) Will give more info on my idea later. XSuperGamer 14:02, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
Main page fix-up. Edit
Would any of you be so kind as to improve upon the main page? It's sloppy, and I don't know too well how to work templates.00:16, February 6, 2010 (UTC)
I think we should have a forums section open to questions and general star fox discussion. XSuperGamer 19:07, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
Did you check the watercooler? There's been a few Star Fox Topics on there. Canis Shepalute 19:21, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
I see. Well we should put up a link to the forum index on the main page. I'll get to work on that. XSuperGamer 19:30, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
Well boys.... Edit
I fixed the columns and stuff.
I think it's time we changed the featured article.
And added a news section.
And changed the incoming transmission.
And got rid of the Did you know? thing. Or updated it.
I kind of want to do something to the color scheme and background and whatnot. It's a bit plain. XSuperGamer 01:04, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Well thanks a lot, now it's all cluttered again. And I changed the incoming message and the featured article about a weak ago... Now I know where I stand. My help isn't needed here. I'll try to find SOME way to help, but if I don't, then I'm leaving. I fixed the Star Wolf Character template, and what thanks do I get? Nothing. I just get yelled at for not spelling career correctly. I guess that there's no pleasing anyone unless it's perfect. Good day. Canis Shepalute 03:09, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
....BlueNinjaKoopa asked me to make it two columns. I just did what I was told. You're just as valuable as everyone else here. Everyone has a role and we're all equal. We're all here for the betterment of this wiki. XSuperGamer 14:55, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
CS, we may not be complementing you all the time, but you obviously have more than enough skill to be of use, and I'm sorry you don't feel yourself important, eventhough you are. I also like your personality, I generally like sensible and calm people. Please do not leave. Not yet at least. We need all the editors who have time to spare. DarkSamus89 16:29, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Someone get rid of it; I can't seem to find whatever is causing it to appear.01:44, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- It's strange. When you click edit this page and then hit preview without changing anything, the poll doesn't appear. But when you click save, it's still there. It might not be in the code. XSuperGamer 15:00, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Oh wow I didn't notice we got rid of it. But it does look better without it. XSuperGamer 14:57, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
New Battle Map Edit
Ok, first of all, how about we have one battle per month? Every month, we have a new battle and we vote on who we think would win. We can also vote on the next battle. We do not put each previous fight in the archives. Instead, we put all the fights of the year on one page and at the end of the year we archive it and start afresh. XSuperGamerTalk 22:21, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think it looks good since you centered it on the main page. It looked better when it was left aligned. Well, that's my personal opinion anyway. XSuperGamerTalk 23:33, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Ain't opposing, though I think we don't have enough community for this... Plus I'm not too interested in this myself :D DarkSamus89 09:16, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I can still see them. BNK [E|T|C] 21:23, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
Logo contradicts name Edit
If this wiki is called "Arwingpedia," then why does the logo say "Star Fox Wiki?" SeanWheeler 21:32, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
IRC Channel on Freenode Edit
I'm hosting an IRC channel on Freenode called #arwingpedia. Is anyone (particularly the founders) interested in advertising it anywhere? MichaelXX2 02:37, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, it seems there already is one. Never mind. — MichaelXX2 03:12, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
every charge in monument of arwing vs wolfenEdit
hello,my name is luis mariano,just call me cubix,in the consequence of the original star wolf but,not pronunces,right,there is a subscribe moments,a star fox are rilvary of star wolf and star wolf are rilvary of the star fox,however,it seems saw that bomb lauching,it appears a powerful,GAME OVER,blah just kidding,the anglar empeor s` troops attacks a star fox and star wolf because the anglar emperor and the troops of the emperor is a anglar fish and lives in the anglar palace,remember,you seem that emperor anglar goes,everybody of star fox and star wolf messes with anglar emperor,and the miscellaneous members nobody messes with the anglar emperor,and listen it up,it never the darkness begins.
- I got it some days ago. All you have to do is press undo.Kingkillerbee (talk) 00:58, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
- It was probably just a system error, but evidence is present throughout yesterdays activity on the Blaster, ShadowHunter and Invasion of Katina (AI) articles. I dont think it will be a problem anymore.Son of Andross (talk) 19:25, November 23, 2012 (UTC)Son of Andross (talk) 19:34, November 23, 2012 (UTC)