|This article needs pictures. You can help Arwingpedia by uploading pictures.|
Troikas are amphibious lifeforms, native to Zoness that once lived a peacefully on the tropical vacation world. However, Andross' bio-weapon has polluted the once beautiful oceans and transformed the beautiful sea creatures into hideous monstrosities. Troikas were genetically engineered to grow thousands of times their normal size to throw bursts at any star fighters that pass by and each mindless bio-tech drone has been conditioned to think only one thought, destroy Star Fox or be destroyed.
Following their mutation, Troikas became flower, shaped monstrosities.
- “Grown to thousands of times their normal size, these genetically enhanced fish will leap out of the sea and fire spiraling blasts of energy. Charged lasers or bombs will be your best bet.”
- —Official Nintendo Power Player's Guide, pg 91
Search and destroy
- “The surest way to destroy a Troika is with a bomb, and then you'll get a bomb in return.”
- —Official Nintendo Power Player's Guide, pg 92
In the games
Star Fox 64/3D
At least three Troikas were encountered by the Star Fox Team during the Lylat Wars, only on Zoness.
Star Fox Zero
Troikas reappear in Star Fox Zero, under the name: Zoness Shark.
- NINTENDO POWER Star Fox 64: Official Nintendo Player's Guide. Redmond, WA, Nintendo of America. 1997.
|Bioweapons & Wildlife|
|Boss Bioweapons and Monsters|
|Bacoon | Goras | Vulcain | Golemech | Biobrain | Dune Worm | Killer Bee (Star Fox Command) | Grunner | Monarch Dodora | Plasma Hydra|
|Gores | Troikas | Z-Gulls | Z-Serpents | Kani|
|Clam | Aquas Squid | Starfish | Giant Spindly Fish | Angler Fish | Sculpins | Garoas | Todora (Star Fox 64) | Todora (Star Fox Command)|
|Bomb Spore Plant | Alpine Root | MoonSeed | Bomb Spore | Bomb Spore Planting Patch | Magic Plant | Blue GrubTub Fungus | White GrubTub Fungus | MushGus | Cacti | Dumbledang Tree | Dumbledang Pods | Fire Weed | Spore Pod | Venus Foxtrap|
|Asteroid | Lava Bombs | Solar Prominences | Blocker | Pillars | Stone Column | Monument | Ore | Aquas Ruins|