Venomians are the citizens of Venom and inhabit the planet. Andross himself became a Venomian and their emperor, after his banishment from Corneria by General Pepper. From minor enemy units, to level bosses and major villians, the Venomians serve as the main antagonists of the Star Fox series, led by Andross and his trusted lieutenants.
- Principle examples of Venomians are its self proclaimed emperor Andross, his grandson, Dash Bowman, and also his nephew Andrew Oikonny.
- Monkeys and other Primates have been sighted under Andross's rule and again during Oikonny Rebellion, indicating that they were introduced or native to Venom and are settled on the surface.
- Several of the Lylat System's Lizard population are believed to be native to Venom before Andross encouraged them to help him strike back at the Cornerian Army and conquer Lylat, spreading across the system.
- Leon Powalski's homeworld is unknown, which makes it difficult to determine if he is a Venomian himself, yet it is known that he was once a pilot in the Venomian army before joining the Star Wolf Team.
- Wolf O'Donnell has been team mates with Leon for several years which suggests that he was once part of the Venomian army too.
- The Anglar Empire (who are hinted to be created by Andross) began to thrive in the planet's toxic oceans when Corneria's attentions were drawn away from Venom during the Aparoid Invasion.
Society and CultureEdit
It was primarily believed that, due to the planets harsh conditions, nothing could survive on the surface. This theory was proved wrong when the Lylat Wars began. Under leadership with Andross's great scientific mind, the Venomians became highly adavanced in technology and warfare, equal to their Cornerian counterparts and attacked the main territories of the Lylat System. The Cornerians, too overwhelmed to oppose this threat, turned to Team Star Fox for salvation.
After the Lylat Wars, all surviving Venomians were either captured or fled into hiding, but nevertheless scattered throughout Lylat and became the least of the Cornerians worries, for their monitoring of Venom became postponed due to the Aparoid Invasion.
A small grouping of Venomians were led by Cornerian army officer, turned traitor Captain Shears, to revive Andross on Titania. This detachment's objectives were foiled by the combined forces of the Star Fox team and Hot Rodders gang.
Andrew Oikonny later led a short lived rebellion into conflict against the Cornerians above planet Fortuna. Assistance from the Star Fox team and uprising of the Aparoid Race turned another Venomian campaign into a disasterous defeat. But the Venomians were still far from extinct yet, evident from sightings of various criminals and equipments, whom were former soldiers in the Venomian Army.
After the Aparoid Invasion, the Anglar Race emerged from the depths of Venom's toxic seas. Guided by the Anglar Emperor, they reformed Andross's cause and continued what the ape started many years ago.
Dash Bowman would later take up his grandfather's mantle and assume leadership of a newly terraformed Venom. After Star Fox, with the assistance of Dash defeat the Anglars on Planet Venom, Dash decides to stay behind on Venom to try and make the planet a more hospitable place to live. Eventually, after years of terraforming, people begin to immigrate to the now stable Venom.
Under Dash's leadership, the planet of Venom flourishes and soon matches in its environment, scientific expertise and affluence. The planet is at the heart of an empire that is ruled by Dash. Eventually, Dash decides that Venom is now the center of Lylat power, and a small conflict leads to war. Once again, Venom threatens the Lylat system.